Are you a hands-on HR professional with experience in Performance Management in an international environment? Do you like to improve performance and collaboration as a Change Agent?
If so, read on!
Navigating the Future
Working at Anthony Veder means operating at the heart of the transition to a more sustainable world. We are always looking for new ways to challenge the status quo, developing new technological and logistical solutions to help our clients reach their goals.
We work in a culture of trust, openness, and creativity. Always keeping an eye on the long term. This is how we became pioneers in the maritime industry.
What your job is about
You will be part of the HR Marine department. This departments expertise is crucial to the ensure the deployment of qualified and motivated seafarers while upholding the Anthony Veder culture. You are responsible for a large group of seafarers, their budgets and crew composition on board. This includes the planning and development of the Captains and Chief engineers and coordination with our manning agents.
As our analytical HR Business Partner Marine, you are a Change Agent. There are multiple team goals to help us improve as a company. That is why you are driven in Performance Management and have experience in establishing change. Setting performance indicators, have those in-depth conversations and making change a routine for all the people involved is what sets you apart from other candidates.
What you will be doing
- You ensure that the crew planning meets the matrix requirements of our clients
- You are responsible for recruitment and strategical career planning of the seafarers. That means you will use your conversation techniques to guide (y)our personnel
- You monitor the performance of the crew, including work and rest hours, and propose performance improvements.
- In order to implement the performance improvements, you formulize a change plan with the necessary stakeholders and implement this as a change agent
- You visit your vessels periodically to uphold relationships and (further) implement the roll-out of any projects
- A dynamic organization with an entrepreneurial character
- A competitive salary
- An employer financed pension scheme
- 28 vacation days (fulltime)
- Combining working from home and at our beautiful office in Rotterdam's shipping district
- An informal and open culture
- You have completed a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- You have demonstratable experience with analyzing data, reporting, and Change Management
- You have good relationship management skills and know when to use which conversation techniques for best results.
- You have a good command (spoken and written) of the English language
- You are prepared to travel to our vessels.
Are you interested in the position of HR Business Partner Marine? Then we would like to meet you! Might you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Marit Brunklaus, HR Business Partner: +31 (0)10 - 400 48 00.
About Anthony Veder
Anthony Veder is an innovative company! In recent years our fleet has more than doubled from 15 to 31 gas carriers. Dynamic and innovative projects make us frontrunners in our market. This is most visible in the Small-Scale LNG carriers and LNG-fueled Ethylene carriers we operate. We are expanding our fleet in Europe besides pursuing opportunities in Asia, the Pacific and the Caribbean.